I just recently came back from my trip to Guatemala City, I went to visit my aunt, uncle, cousin, cousin in law and their new baby girl Izel. I had not been to Guatemala for quite a while. I had forgotten how beautiful my country is. I spent ten wonderful and marvelous days. My family and I really needed these days to reconnect. I just wanted to share some of the moments we spent in my beautiful country.
Hello!
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
Hello and welcome to my blog.
I am very excited about what I have learn thus far about blooging. I have never created a blog before, and as you professional bloggers can see I still have a lot to learn. Once I learn more about blogging and get familiarized with different blogging features, I would like to start using it with my students.
The objectives of this blog is to learn more about using blogs, and to get ideas on how I can used it in my classroom.
If you have used Blogging with your students before and have and Idea of how I can use this with my 3rd graders next school year please don't hesitate to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you had an enjoyable trip.
I really like your blog and I have enjoyed reading it.
I hope you get a chance to use blogging in your classroom next year.
Post a Comment