On a recent article read on education week, I read about how
Hello!
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
Hello and welcome to my blog.
I am very excited about what I have learn thus far about blooging. I have never created a blog before, and as you professional bloggers can see I still have a lot to learn. Once I learn more about blogging and get familiarized with different blogging features, I would like to start using it with my students.
The objectives of this blog is to learn more about using blogs, and to get ideas on how I can used it in my classroom.
If you have used Blogging with your students before and have and Idea of how I can use this with my 3rd graders next school year please don't hesitate to post.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Vamos A Cuba
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment