Hello!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am very excited about what I have learn thus far about blooging. I have never created a blog before, and as you professional bloggers can see I still have a lot to learn. Once I learn more about blogging and get familiarized with different blogging features, I would like to start using it with my students. The objectives of this blog is to learn more about using blogs, and to get ideas on how I can used it in my classroom. If you have used Blogging with your students before and have and Idea of how I can use this with my 3rd graders next school year please don't hesitate to post.

Friday, June 29, 2007

We Did It!

I am so pleased to publish this post. I feel very proud to announce that after a few years of hard work Maya Angelou Elementary has finally achieved an A grade. If you would like to know how schools where graded in 2006-07 school year, go to the website for School Grades. This website will let you know school grades as well as let you see a report on how the grades where calculated for each school. Good Luck!

3 comments:

1stGradeGator said...

Leslie,
Congratulation! I am sure your school has been working long and hard for this day. What was your schools previous grade? Well, don’t spend your money in one place. I know you will be an A next year too.

minnield said...

We where a C school

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.